Quick information about ID and Description in Contact List

mLipok
mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐
edited December 2020 in Ideas Hub

When I post this 

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Ideas/Recent-quot-Comments-quot-in-TeamViewer-window-for-each-separate/td-p/24730

I remembered that I miss the Contact ID number and its DESCRIPTION in the contact list.I know I can see properties by...... clicking right mouse........ on the small drop down button......, but that's not the point.

Often, after filtering the client's name I see several dozen contacts, some of them are active.

For me, it's important to choose contact by name, but sometimes it's useful to see the ID .
However, finding the right ID in the list of filtered contacts is very difficult.

The same problem is that after finding a contact I need to see the information from the DESCRIPTION, because there are important information about the client, which I want to service via TeamViewer.
Currently, clicking on the properties by the right mouse button is ineffective, especially when you find out where the "Properties button/feature" is located in TeamViewer APP.

In my opinion, the opportunity to see the DESCRIPTION of a contact directly after its indication on the list is a functionality that should be basic / daily.

Please make TV APP to be better.

Regards,
mLipok

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP
1 votes

Active · Last Updated