Sending files via LAN disconnects several seconds after start

I have several large files to send to my other PC to launch them there. 

I connect with LAN to it, using the local IP address. Then I choose File transfer dialog and try to send files. First it managed to send about 400 MB of data pretty quickly, and then suddenly disconnected. All subsequent attempts to transfer that folder end immediately. The sender PC is Ubuntu 20, the recipient PC is Windows 7. 

The log says this (I removed all possibly personal ids with XXX):

2020/10/18 18:36:30.950 xxxx **Please do not post TeamViewer IDsxxxx GX1!! DataTransceiver: Core_DataTypes => FileGroups::GetFileGroupByFileIndex: index is out of range
2020/10/18 18:36:30.950 xxxx **Please do not post TeamViewer IDsxxxx GX1!! DataTransceiver: TransferStatus => FileTransferProgress::GetCurrentTransferredFilePath: fileGroup is null

2020/10/18 18:36:33.981 xxxx **Please do not post TeamViewer IDsxxxx GX1 BaseSessionEndpoint::StopProcessingCommands Stop processing commands for session -XXXXXXXX
2020/10/18 18:36:33.982 xxxx **Please do not post TeamViewer IDsxxxx GX1!! SessionFeatureContactSuggestions::AddContactSuggestionsAfterSession: PartnerList not available., Errorcode=11
2020/10/18 18:36:34.052 xxxx **Please do not post TeamViewer IDsxxxx GX1! DataTransceiver: CFT_Operations => ClassicalFileTransferOperation::~ClassicalFileTransferOperation: operation XXXXXXXX was not properly finished!
2020/10/18 18:36:34.052 xxxx **Please do not post TeamViewer IDsxxxx GX1!! DataTransceiver: DataTransceiverCore => FileTransferStatistics::~FileTransferStatistics: was sent is false, Errorcode=22

I had the same problem several months ago with different files and found no solution except sending files some other way. The connection itself is stable and quick - this is Ethernet LAN between 2 rooms. If I just remote control the pc, without file transfer, no disconnects occur. 

Tagged:

Comments

• P.S. For those who struggle with this problem, too:  the simplest workaround is to setup a network share at target system and connect via smb://<ip> using file manager, but anyway this looks like a bug.