TeamviewerQS not working

Options
beyerservice
beyerservice Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am using Manjaro Linux and tried any QS-Versions on teamviewer.com. But no QS is working!
All have the same error:

Init...
XRandRWait: No value set. Using default.
XRandRWait: Started by user.
Checking setup...
wine: loadlocale.c:130: _nl_intern_locale_data: Assertion `cnt < (sizeof (_nl_value_type_LC_TIME) / sizeof (_nl_value_type_LC_TIME[0]))' failed.
/home/user/Downloads/teamviewerqs-11/teamviewerqs/tv_bin/script/tvw_profile: Zeile 142: 19389 Abgebrochen (Speicherabzug geschrieben) wine regedit "$tweakfile"

I tried Teamviewer tar.gz Download and it started without any problem.

using 

LC_ALL=C ./teamviewer

results in another error:

Init...
XRandRWait: No value set. Using default.
XRandRWait: Started by user.
Checking setup...
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {4315d437-5b8c-11d0-bd3b-00a0c911ce86} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {4315d437-5b8c-11d0-bd3b-00a0c911ce86} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {4315d437-5b8c-11d0-bd3b-00a0c911ce86} could be created for context 0x3
wine: configuration in '/home/thomas/Downloads/teamviewerqs-11/teamviewerqs/profile' has been updated.
Launching TeamViewer ...
Starting network process (no daemon)
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-open.c: 667: _dl_open: Assertion `_dl_debug_initialize (0, args.nsid)->r_state == RT_CONSISTENT' failed!
Network process already started (or error)
Launching TeamViewer GUI ...

and window open with:
The Teamviewer daemon is not running!

and to get this right: Quicksupport is supposed to run on client side and they are not expert users to open console, change path to teamviewerqs and add that (not working) LC-ALL=C in console.
If this is necessary,  Teamveiwer should add this to their scripts!!!

So how to I get my (paid) files running with Linux?