Unattended Access in 'Full' vs 'Host' service

Options
I came to the site today to solve an issue with my Linux installs for some reason I have both TeamViewer Host and TeamViewer Full installed and am receiving an error regarding the TeamViewer Repository that, as of v13. was said to only be for the Host module, which I will remove in favor of the Full product. While viewing the description of the differences between products, I found that Host runs as a services (in Linux as well as Windows, though only Windows is mentioned in context), and that the Full version has the greatest number of functions and features, hence the 'Full' version label; however, as 'Host' runs as a service, starting before the user logs into the operating system (again, only Windows is referenced) and 'Full' has 'Full' functionality, it was not made clear if the user must log into the OS before Unattended Access can be utilized since only the 'Host' module is said to run as a service, starting before the user logs in. As a veteran software test engineer, I will need to uninstall Host first to verify if the 'teamviewerd' service (remember, I'm running Linux on this system) is removed. If it is removed with the 'Host' module, I will then need to restart the system after configuring the login manager (SDDM) to wait for user input before logging in and observing on another system if this workstation appears for remote access. With that said, my feedback would be to recommend going into more depth regarding the loading of the 'Full' version and to explain whether enabling Unattended Access installs as a service or if the user must log into the OS before TeamViewer can be accessed (that seems unlikely as TeamViewer is really a great product and likely has a means to start TeamViewer in the event of power interruptions causing systems to restart and wait at the OS login screen). In any event, I will investigate further to find the answer by observing the behavior in the various states as I mentioned. The page describing the functions and features of the various modules is very well laid out and extremely descriptive, but issues such as I've encountered could be addressed with another two or three sentences clarifying this discrepancy. I apologize for such lengthy feedback, but I know that it all helps to improve quality and reduce support calls (do people actually 'call' support an longer?) Thank you for your attention.
Regards, HoundCat