Which License for Teamviewer with Android Host

Options
pietervr
pietervr Posts: 1

I bought Teamviewer Premium with Support for Mobile devices, thinking this would allow me to build a host my for company android devices. Well, right now if I try to build a Android host, I'm being told I need a license. If I click the button I'm not being offered a specific product related to this so I assume my license with Mobile support must be the right option but somehow it is not activated? Can someone please assist?

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @pietervr

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, you only can create a customized Android Host in your Management Console with a Corporate license.
    In this scenario, the customized Android Host created from the Management Console is only useful for rolling it out on a large number of devices and also to automatically get the Android Hosts popping up the list of computers & contacts. You will find more information about this topic here: Deploy TeamViewer Host for Android and assign the devices to a TeamViewer account

However, you can use the Android Host for controlling remotely your devices by downloading it via the Google Play store or directly download the .apk via this link: TeamViewerHost.apk

With your Premium license with Mobile Device Support, you will be able to connect to your mobiles devices.

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager