Contacting Support

brw111
brw111 Posts: 29 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

TeamViewer itself is a terrific product but I'm disappointed when it comes to support. I can almost never get through on the phone because there simply aren't enough engineers. The workaround is to go to sales since they can sometimes answer support questions. This needs to be improved. Also the online help and knowledgebase are lacking in both information and functionality. Finally, the Interface is not always intuitive probably due to translation from German. For such an expensive product all this should be better. But as I noted above the product itself is excellent.

Comments

• KevinI
    KevinI Posts: 2 [Former Staff]

Thank you very much for your message, for us it is of utmost importance to receive feedback from our users to help us improve and grow as an organization. We also want to make our new Community a place where all users can find helpful answers to questions about the software. We appreciate the time it took you to write your thoughts and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

One of the main reasons that we have created this Community is to allow both free and paid users to help each other and collaborate on how to best use TeamViewer. We hope that you will continue to interact in the Community to add your ideas and help other users.

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 2 [Former Staff]

Hey there!

What can always work in your favour is to submit a ticket and ask to be called back (maybe even give some alternative times that you are available on).

That way the customer care and support staff will be able to shedule better and ring you up, instead of you waiting in line and not getting through.

Don't forget that telphone support is only available for licensed users.

• Michiel
    Michiel Posts: 13 ✭✭

Even though i'm a licensed user i've been trying to get through on the phone all morning. At the very least make queue with an estimated waiting time since now the connection is just disconnected.

• natong
    natong Posts: 11 ✭✭

I got email ticket answer back after 3 weeks.

• tstewart99
    tstewart99 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I found support surly and argumentative.