Customized Host installing default settings

Options
Haguilar
Haguilar Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi guys,

Im new on the forums and on TeamViewer, my issue is that i have customized a host installer, but when i install it , isnt the customized version i created and instead it install the default host.

I downloaded it many times but the issue still happens, I have a Bussines License.

Thanks in advice.

Comments

• lw179694
    lw179694 Posts: 1
    Options

I see this was posted a while ago but I'm having the same issue. It was working properly in our organization before but since version 15 rolled out it's not working as before.

Did you ever find a solution to this issue?

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi lw179694!

Thank you for your post and welcome to TeamViewer Community

Could you clarify what does it mean by it's not working as before??

It would be grateful if you tell us more information, so that we can guide you better !

Hope to hear from you soon !!

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• GavDaniels
    GavDaniels Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hey there.

Installing with V14 Customised Host, it installs and has my Company Picture, My Company Phone Number and has My company name on the window.

Since sometime during V15, if I grab it from my custom key on the web, it installs the default Teamviewer panel, with no logo, no phone number nothing.

At least I still have a V14 installer, which I can run, bit is an absolute pain as it will not auto associate with my account anymore, so I have to wait for the Device Approval Email **bleep**, then Re Add the device for account inclusion.

That is what is not working.,