Freezing and Unavailability on v13 and Mac

Options
matthew360
matthew360 Posts: 15
edited May 2023 in General questions

Recently, between MacOS High Sierra and Teamviewer version 13.x I've been having intermittent problems with Teamviewer on my Mac just locking up where the window can be minimized and restored but nothing is selectable. Teamviewer must be forced to quit and relaunched. The least of this problem is Teamviewer always spawns out a new icon separate from its launch icon and leaves two in the Dock, which is strange behavior.

Now, probably relatedly, I've gone somewhere, and intended to log onto my Mac to grab something and... it says it's been offline for three days. I know the Mac is up and running, so that just means because I haven't checked on Teamviewer, it has just been not working for as much as three days and now I'm stuck until I go home.

I suppose I'll uninstall and reinstall it when I get back. Are other people experiencing problems?

Comments

• robmille
    robmille Posts: 1
    Options

I have nothing but problems with Team Viewer 13 on my 2014 Mac Book Pro running High Sierra.  I think I have some issues with the Mac itself, but TeamViewer is completely destroying the mac.  Not sure why exactly.