Held to ransom by TeamViewer

Options
RefSol
RefSol Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

I am very sorry to say that TeamViewer is holding my company/account to Ransom.

I was hoping to speak with someone senior but i was denied that when i called their helpline. I have been a member holding a business license for a number of years and last year someone else in our company bought a premium license without our knowledge.

Yesterday I renewed the business license (paid with CC). Today TeamViewer has told me I cannot even use this license without paying for the Premium License. So effectively, I have been played by them and are now holding me to ransom. I cant use the business license which i have paid for unless i pay for another premium license which we dont even need. They refused to cancel the premium license and furthermore they refused to provide me with a refund of the business license.

Effectively teamViewer has taken the money and left me stranded with a useless inactive license. I really felt by calling them this issue could have been resolved amicably and TeamViewer would show some flexibility considering we have been a loyal member for a number of years.

Just read the small print before you make any action with TeamViewer or better still use an alternative supplier. I have exhausted all avenues to resolve this hence I have no alternatives.

Tagged:

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator
    Options

Hi @RefSol 

Thank you for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear what happened. Can you please send me your license information and the email address with which you ordered in a private message? 

Please also open a ticket in order to receive further help from my colleagues. 

Looking forward to your message and wish you a great day. 

All the best, Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community