Keyboard and mouse activity

Lenny119
Lenny119 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Is there any way to see if there is keyboard and mouse activity before connecting in. I am looking to get away from **Third Party Product**. **Third Party Product** does show if the computer is active before I connect. I do unattended support but not always at same time and i want to make sure I won't be breaking in on a customer while they are using the computer. I do my support around 6 AM and usually there is no one using their PC's but I have seen it when there is activity. If this is possible, I would switch to Teaqm Viewer.

Comments

• JedenTag
    JedenTag Posts: 38 ✭✭

I haven't seen a feature in TeamViewer that indicates user activity on remote computers. If I need to connect and don't want to disrupt the user, I send a message first. If there is no reply for a few minutes I assume the user is not present.

I admit this method is not fool proof. There have been a couple intrusions. 

• PCGuru
    PCGuru Posts: 1
    edited October 2022

I havent found it either. **Third Party Product** showed how long a user had been "away" via this activity. I asked for the "feature" to be added.