Mac Scrolling, Spotlight Search, Mission Control, & Full Screen

Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Mac Scrolling, Spotlight Search, Mission Control, & Full Screen

I've been using TeamViewer for Windows to Windows and Mac to Windows for a while and haven't had any issues.  Tonight, I'm trying a Mac to Mac connection.  Both sides are running 13.0.6447.  "Send Key Combinations" is checked.

So, when I do a two-finger scroll, I see very little, if any, movement on the remote computer.  How can I scroll?

If I press command-Space, I get Spotlight Search on my local computer.  How can I get it on the remote computer?

If I move an app to be full screen on the remote computer, how can I get out of it or switch back to the main desktop?  In this case, I coudln't scroll Finder so I made it full screen.  But then, I couldn't see the red, yellow, and green dots so I couldn't get back to the main desktop.  When I moved to the top of the screen, I got the TeamViewer menu on my local computer.  I also couldn't use a 3-finger slide because that only changed the desktop on my local computer.  I finally used the TeamViewer menu to Force Quit Finder so I could return to the main desktop.

Finally, can I access Mission Control on the remote computer?  Three or four fingers dragging up and control-Up Arrow only bring it up on the local computer.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Re: Mac Scrolling, Spotlight Search, Mission Control, & Full Screen

+1 for Spotlight Search.

Posted by
Photon

Re: Mac Scrolling, Spotlight Search, Mission Control, & Full Screen

Bump

https://superuser.com/questions/892080/cant-send-key-combinations-with-teamviewer-from-mac-os-x-to-a...

(notice comment: "Technically Apple isn't preventing this feature. I say this because, Logme In Pro does Cmd-tab task switching flawlessly")