Highlighted
Posted by TheNaikan
Henagon

TV 13.2 super slow file transfers on same network

Hi all, TV file transfers from one computer to another on the same network is so slow I gave up using it. Since MS in their infinite wisdom has removed Homegroup I thought TV would be a good alternative for file transfers.

I am geting about 100k/sec... how can it be this slow?

1 Reply
1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by beast-usa
Tetragon

Re: TV 13.2 super slow file transfers on same network

It's been painfully slow for awhile. :(

Try restarting both computers, restarting teamviewer. They say it's a UDP thing but that's just not the case. When I do the restart same systems, same connections the speed can change from a VERY SLOW 100-120KBs to 2000 to 3000 KBs.

Teamviewer people PLEASE FIX THIS. My license is about to renew and the main reason I pay for TV is because the 100% free _________ that I can't write in here because you remove it! Only has 120KBs upload! It doesn't have all your bells and whistles most of which I never use anyway! And IT ALWAYS connects no trying 2, 3, or 4 times. But it's upload is SO SLOW just like yours lately. :(

I upload 400 to 600 megs to each computer nightly and it takes HOURS! Right now uploading to two at a HUGE 118KB/s!!! I will be wating 1 hours and 33 minutes before I can even start!

FIX IT! :)