TeamViewer bug 13 GPUs

pr3fix
pr3fix Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in General questions

The new teamviewer has a bug if 13 GPUs are used. Older versions up to 9 do not have this problem. From version 10 and up has this problem.

I have a mining rig with 13 cards, and when I want to run teamviewer, it automatically shuts off after 2 seconds. It is not possible to run it, no chance. I tried various variants but to no avail. Also, Installed the new Win10 system multiple times...
Then I remembered to try to disable one card in the Device Manager. After that I was able to run TeamViewer without any problems. After that I re-enable the card and it works. So, I can only run TV it if I have 12 cards.
Also, the problem is if I put a TV to auto start up, it won't start if I have 13 cards, and then i have no access to that computer.

Please, contact dev team and fix this bug as soon as possible. If you don't believe me, I can make a video.

Thank you!
pr3fix

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• pr3fix

It's been over a month, but there is still a problem and there is no new update to solve crash TeamViewer, after running 13 cards.
    Do the developers know how to solve this problem?

• quejo
    quejo Posts: 1

i have the same problem. started using **Third Party Product** instead teamviewer and its working flawless so far

• pr3fix

Do developers have a plan to solve this problem? It's been almost a year and it still can't start TeamViewer when 13 cards are turned on and 12 are working.
    Do I need to post a video here of the program crashing?
    Is that such a big problem?