Posted by ammanngmbh
Henagon

Teamviewer 13.1.3629 Teamviewer_Service.exe is crashing under WIndows XP

Dear Support or Users,

I have an old Windows XP machine running Teamviewer Host 13.0.6447 HC, which works absolutely flawless, but the new update 13.1.3629 (Host or full version) is not working because Teamviewer_Service.exe is crashing instantly.

Can you reproduce this?

Kind regards,
Manuel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: Teamviewer 13.1.3629 Teamviewer_Service.exe is crashing under WIndows XP

Dear @ammanngmbh

thank you for your post.

This is unfortunately a know issue when the latest TeamViewer 13 version is installed on an XP machine and the LAN option is set to Accept or Accept Exclusively.

There are 2 solutions:

1- Enable IPv6->

-Press the keys [Windows] and [R] simultaneously on the keyboard. The Run window opens.

-Enter cmd in the Open field and confirm with OK. The command prompt opens.

-At the command prompt, type netsh interface ipv6 install and press the Enter key. IPv6 is now installed on your computer.

2- Disable LAN->

- In TeamViewer go to Extras, Options, General and select "Deactivated" next to Incoming LAN connections.

Take care,

Giovanni.

Giovanni
Enterprise Solutions Engineer

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the "Accept as a Solution" button below.
You can also say thanks by clicking on the "Thumbs Up" button! (Kudo)
1 Reply
2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Dear @ammanngmbh

thank you for your post.

This is unfortunately a know issue when the latest TeamViewer 13 version is installed on an XP machine and the LAN option is set to Accept or Accept Exclusively.

There are 2 solutions:

1- Enable IPv6->

-Press the keys [Windows] and [R] simultaneously on the keyboard. The Run window opens.

-Enter cmd in the Open field and confirm with OK. The command prompt opens.

-At the command prompt, type netsh interface ipv6 install and press the Enter key. IPv6 is now installed on your computer.

2- Disable LAN->

- In TeamViewer go to Extras, Options, General and select "Deactivated" next to Incoming LAN connections.

Take care,

Giovanni.

Giovanni
Enterprise Solutions Engineer

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the "Accept as a Solution" button below.
You can also say thanks by clicking on the "Thumbs Up" button! (Kudo)
1 Reply
Posted by Mcin
Photon

Hi, When the release fixing the issue is planned to be released for general public? currently I rolled back to TW 13.0.