Announcements

Monitoring - We fixed the issue which caused the degraded performance and we are monitoring the results as we send partial traffic on it. It looks good so far. Please see also our Status page.

Highlighted
Posted by jphelps
Henagon

Whitelist by IP Address

I use TeamViewer 11 to connect back to my home computer when I am on the road.  Recently, it became necessary to repair a portion of my laptop, and replace an external NIC.  After the repair, my temaviewer ID changed.  I setup whitelisting to prevent any  ID, other than the one I was issued, from connecting.  Now that appears to be a mistake, as I have lost connectivity.  I was wondering, is their a way to whitelist static IP addresses?

I see there is a managment console, and a few other ways via aTeamViewer account; but from what I understand, these both have vulnerabilities that were publicly exploited recently.  I found a few posts stating it was only corperate accounts that were jeapodized; but regardless, I do not want to risk it.  Is there a way to setup IP whitelisting, without incorperating a TeamViewer account or the managment console?.