opinion

Options
Raffaele1972
Raffaele1972 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

760/5000

for some time I know this application team viewer, you have early times I connected easily to the application, but lately every time I have to connect to the application I always have to create a new password and confirm my browser and for me this much bother and it is very boring whenever I have to log in to the application I always have to change my password and confirm my browser and every time I have to do it, my voting rate goes down in grando, now my voting slip goes down to 60 % I reiterate to all the team viewer staff if it falls below 50% my use will not be frequent or always use it, but rarely and I will have to evaluate it as an application insufficiently scarce.

760/5000

for some time I know this application team viewer, you have early times I connected easily to the application, but lately every time I have to connect to the application I always have to create a new password and confirm my browser and for me this much bother and it is very boring whenever I have to log in to the application I always have to change my password and confirm my browser and every time I have to do it, my voting rate goes down in grando, now my voting slip goes down to 60 % I reiterate to all the team viewer staff if it falls below 50% my use will not be frequent or always use it, but rarely and I will have to evaluate it as an application insufficiently scarce.

Comments

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐
    Options

Hi @Raffaele1972,

the need to validate the browser each time it is used depends essentially on the fact that part of the recognition is saved on the browser itself.
    Now, very few things can be saved on the browser: cookies and data in session storage. TeamViewer makes use of the first to store a part of the recognition and if the user's polices provides for the cancellation of browser navigation data at each session close, you will lose what you have stored and experience the behavior that you described yourself.

There is a long discussion on the volatility of the system chosen by TeamViewer to implement the device recognition, but it does not seem to have changed much recently.

So you should check the options of your browser to understand if a data cancellation is really expected every time it is closed; having established this presence, you should consider whether or not it is possible to keep the cache.

Regards.

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder