Stop Remote Access after 12 months

Options
Anna_Rav
Anna_Rav Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Today I activated Teamviewer Remote Access. In the email I received it says the registration is automatically renewed after 12 months unless a ticket is raised not to. I would like to raise this ticket. But where? I sent an email to the mentioned email address, service@teamviewer.com, but this came back with the answer that they do not process emails. Sigh.

Someone can give me a tip?

Comments

• Christoph
    Christoph Posts: 8 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @Anna_Rav ,

go to support.teamviewer.com and choose "New Support Ticket".

Best regards,

Christoph, Product Management

• Anna_Rav
    Options

I am probably not looking at the right place, but I see no "New Support ticket" at support.teamviewer.com. See screenshot for what I do see. Maybe you can point out where the ticket button is located.

Thanks

Image 8.png

• Christoph
    Christoph Posts: 8 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi Anna,

are you logged in with the account that also has the Remote Access license activated on it? Because in this case the link should lead you to our support portal, which looks like this:

image.png

Maybe you have not activated the license on your account yet? To do so you have to click the activation link that we sent you via email after purchase.

Best regards,

Christoph

• Anna_Rav
    Options

No I did not log in with the  account that also has the Remote Access license activated on it. I bought the license for someone in my team... I will ask him to send the ticket then. Thanks.

• Anna_Rav
    Options

Or wait, maybe a better idea: maybe you can communicate the support email address to me than I can handle it myself.

Thanks