License blocked

Posted by KingHelpdesk
Henagon

License blocked

Hi,

Our company has purchased business licenses which we've used for about a month now with version 13 of Teamviewer. We have already contacted your support for having issues with activating them, about a month ago. Your employee contacted us and helped with activation and we have been using Teamviewer normally until 2 days ago, when we started receiving a message: 'Either your license or your partner's license is blocked.'  Also, our license type changed from 'business' to 'free'.
While contacting your support the first time, we noticed the license said 'business', but the Teamviewer version said 'trial'. Your employee informed us it was normal, only a visual bug of some sort. But could this be the cause of the problem?

We ask of your urgent assistance for why this is happening, we cannot connect remotely to any of our customers' teamviewer, and it is highly important this issue is solved, especially since the licenses are paid for.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by MartinDov
Henagon

Re: License blocked

We are experiencing this exact same issue with v13. Unable to connect to any session due to the same error message. TeamViewer management console notes that our trial has expired when in fact we have corporate licence.

1 Reply
Posted by lvancraen
Henagon

I too get this message since yesterday. And I have a business license

Posted by argue
Henagon

I have the same issue on my license. We corporate license as well

Posted by Tienie
Henagon

Is someone from teamviewer going to assist? I see from the first post no comment or solution was posted on this thread? We are also experiencing this as from today. We have a paid version of teamviewer 10 with 2 channels. Since today we are getting the same error as mentioned in this thread. We sent an email to support first thing and still no response. Is someone from Teamviewer willing to assist? Or should I look into an alternative?
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the recent posts.

Please be advised that the TeamViewer Community is a user-driven community – the majority of posts and solutions are therefore created by users, not by TeamViewer staff. As the issue discussed here is licensing, it would be best to reach out to our support team, so they may further assist you.

Thanks again to everyone for your contributions!

Josh P.

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanksfor being an active member of our Community!