Corregir equivoco personal/profesional

Options
MrHipo
MrHipo Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

English

Good afternoon.

I am a private individual and I use the Team to perform operations on the home PC when I am away from it, it can be from programming a task, downloading a Torrent, ... Of course, nothing that would benefit economically.

I've been using this SW for 15 years and increasingly in love. But now he has left me.

In the update of version 13 to 14, I want to remember that my wife was getting in a hurry and possibly the point where you should choose between private / professional leave it in professional, next, next, ... working.

But ohhh my surprise when the other day did not let me enter my PC from a remote because my license had expired, I was left with pictures, luckily it is a thing for leisure, but still annoys.

Investigating, I came to the conclusion that I had installed the Pro version of tests and the trial period had ended and if I had liked my experience with the SW I should buy the license, which seems logical to me, if you take an economic benefit for the use of this SW, for example savings in travel, then pay.

If someone asks why I've noticed so late, it's because they are sporadic uses, which occur more in spring / summer than in autumn / winter.

The question is, someone knows how to re-install as a private person or uncheck the system that I am a professional, to continue using the Team, as a private individual.

From the assistance phone, they only give assistance to the professionals and they told me that in the forum, I could find help. If someone is so kind and wants to help me, I will be much more grateful.

Thanks greetings.

Castellano/Español

Buenas tardes.

Soy un particular y uso el Team para realizar operaciones en el PC de casa cuando estoy fuera de ella, puede ser desde programar una tarea, bajar un Torrent, ... Desde luego nada de lo que saque provecho economico.

Llevo 15 años utilizando este SW y cada vez mas enamorado. Pero ahora me ha dejado.

En la actualizacion de la version 13 a la 14, quiero recordar que mi mujer me estaba metiendo prisa y posiblemente el punto donde debes elegir entre particular/profesional lo deje en profesional, siguiente, siguiente, ... funcionando.

Pero ohhh sorpresa la mia cuando el otro dia no me dejaba entrar en mi PC desde remoto porque mi licencia habia caducado, me quede a cuadros, menos mal que es una cosa por ocio, pero aun asi fastidia.

Investigando, llege a la conclusion de que habia instalado la version Pro de pruebas y el periodo de pruebas habia finalizado y si me habia gustado mi experiencia con el SW debia comprar la licencia, cosa que me parece logica, si sacas un provecho economico por la utilizacion de este SW, por ejemplo ahorro en desplazamientos, pues paga.

Si alguien se pregunta porque me he dado cuenta tan tarde, es porque, son usos esporadico, que se dan mas en primavera/verano que en otoño/invierno.

La cuestion es, alguien sabe como poder volver a instalar como particular o desmarcar del sistema que soy un profesional, para poder seguir usando el Team, como particular.

Desde el telefono de asistencia, solo dan asistencia a los profesionales y me indicaron que en el foro, podria encontrar ayuda. Si alguien es tan amable y desea ayudarme, le estare m uy agraqdecido.

Gracias, un saludo.

Tagged: