Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by reverendc
Henagon

How can I show my offline PC in my group?

I have a list of my clients pcs.  I created group individual folders for each clients pc's.  My question/problem is that when one goes offline, it moves from the Group folder to the Offline folder.  Is there a way for it stay in the Group folder that it was assigned and just show dimmed/offline?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: How can I show my offline PC in my group?

Hi @reverendc ,

Thank you for your post.

In order not to separate offlines computers in a group, please uncheck the setting below.

Open TeamViewer application > Extras > Options > Computers & Contacts > uncheck "offlines computers & contacts in separate group".How can I show my offline PC in my group.png

Hope this will be helpful.

Best regards,
Yuri

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: How can I show my offline PC in my group?

Hi @reverendc ,

Thank you for your post.

In order not to separate offlines computers in a group, please uncheck the setting below.

Open TeamViewer application > Extras > Options > Computers & Contacts > uncheck "offlines computers & contacts in separate group".How can I show my offline PC in my group.png

Hope this will be helpful.

Best regards,
Yuri