Posted by MarkatCLASS
Digon

Viewing an invited user's screen during meeting - v14

If I'm the organiser and I've arranged a Teamviewer meeting with a client, how can I view the client's screen? Is it in the way the original meeting is set up? We want to be able to swap between screens, mine and the client's Many thanks.

4 Replies
Posted by MarkatCLASS
Digon

Make a meeting attendee a presenter and see their screen

Hello. I've organised a Teamviewer 14 meeting with a client, and I want to view their screen. How can I view their screen during the meeting, and then swap back and forth from theirs to mine? Can't see where that is in the set up. Many thanks.

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Viewing an invited user's screen during meeting - v14

Hello @MarkatCLASS ,

thanks for reaching out to us.
Making your client presentator will allow you to see his screen and then he can make you presentator back when you want to show your screen.

Hope this information helped. Let me know, if we can assist you futher

Best, Alena 

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

Posted by MarkatCLASS
Digon

Thanks very much for this AlenaC. However, I can't see easily how to make my client the presenter. Do you have any simple steps or links to the procedure? Many thanks again.

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @MarkatCLASS ,

when you start a meeting, to change the presenter, please clic on the participants name:

Meeting.png

And in a second step, please clic assign as presenter:meeting 2.png

Please let me know if I can assist your further :)

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española