Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by Matheus
Henagon

Android Eco Mode

Hi,

I would like to know how can I use the Android Eco Mode?

My android is running the latest version of the Android Host and my Team Viewer client is also running the latest version, so how can I wake up an android through the eco mode system?

6 Replies
6 Replies
Posted by bartlanz
Heptagon

Re: Android Eco Mode

From what I know, TeamViewer does not have the ablilty to wakeup an android device. The device must already be on and have the host running.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
Posted by Matheus
Henagon

That is a new feature that has been released

Posted by Rapid-eraser
Electron

From what I understand Eco mode is version 12 feature.
Check that you have installed TV Host version 12.

Posted by trininox
Henagon

I just installed the app on my android device today.  It's active, its actually a digital signage device.. It says Eco Mode and i'm not able to get access into it.  Running latest version of TV on both devices PC and Android.  I don't know how it got into Eco mode or how to get it out.

Posted by irene-schott
Henagon

start host app en click on the 3 dots in the middle of the right side - select advanced and deactivate eco modus

Posted by araih
Photon

Yes. Your indicated procedure is only able to solve this issue.
Therefore I hope remove eco mode. Because, Eco mode blocks remote support.
Default state is "Eco mode is enable", therefore even if I installed TeamViewer into Android Device, I cannot support it without any person near its device.

This Eco mode is worst implementation