Has anyone had any success with connectivity via the ZScaler cloud web filter? Am a new customer with them and am having issues.
The behaviour of the Teamviewer application is to complain it doesn't have internet connectivity.
Even with "<wildcard>.teamview.com" whitelisted and SSL inspection bypassed we're still having issues.
I've got a job logged with their support desk, but am covering my bases here too.
Has anyone seen this before and have any tips they can share?
Same issue here !
My TV14 HOST applications looses the ID when the PC disconnect and reconnect to the network. It only shows the IP for LAN access only.
The only way I found to get the ID back is to kill "Teamviewer_service.exe" and relaunch TV after the network reconnected.
Did your ticket at the support desk got an answer ?
Nope - diddly squat from anyone. They were useless.
For now (until there is a better solution) I've had a firewall change made to allow it to bypass ZScaler.
I allowed TCP/UDP5938 to *.teamviewer.com.
That works. It seems that Teamviewer prefers to talk like that anyway so I'll probably leave it like that permanently.
Ok thank you, but it seems that I haven't the same problem finaly.
It's ok for me on the LAN, I only have issues with mobility users that connect/disconnect to different networks. Their TV Host seems blocked on "LAN only" mode, saying it has no internet connection. Killing "Teamviewer_service.exe" is the only way to make it recognize it has internet.
Whatever, I have a ticket with the help desk... Will see :)