Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by mhofert
Henagon

Copy-paste not working when connected to an Android device (running QuickSupport) from a Mac (running Teamviewer)

Hi,

I am running Teamviewer 13.1.4170 on macOS 10.14.4 to connect to an Android phone (Samsung Note 9) running QuickSupport. The connection works great, I mostly use it to run Termux on the Android phone from macOS. However, if I copy text on macOS to paste it into Termux (or any other text input field such as a new email), the pasting fails. To be more precise, "CMD+ v" makes a 'v' appear in the text box of the respective app and the display would switch to the homescreen. 

How can copy-paste be enabled when working remotely on Android from Teamviewer on the Mac?

I tried the Actions -> Send key combinations (in Teamviewer on the Mac) and Preferences -> Advanced -> Use control and mouse-click as right mouse-click, but neither had an effect. Also, Teamviewer -> Edit -> Copy and Teamviewer -> Edit -> Paste are both greyed out.

Thanks & cheers,
M