Announcements

Would you like to be part of the TeamViewer task force to make our product even better? Start now with participating in our survey and help our product team to build an even better TeamViewer. Click here for more information.

Posted by RandyS
Henagon

How to play a TV recording ( .tvs ) file?

Recently I attending a TeamViewer session, in which the host recorded the session.  He made the recording file, a .tvs file, available to everyone.  However, I can't figure out how to play it.  I have the TV app installed on my PC but don't see any menu or command for playing the movie.  Thanks in adavance for any help!

6 Replies
Posted by JedenTag
Trigon

Re: How to play a TV recording ( .tvs ) file?

Are you running the host version of TeamViewer? Because I think you need the full version to watch .tvs files.

Extras > Play or convert a recorded session...

Posted by RandyS
Henagon

Thanks Jaden!  I loaded the full version and it included the Extras menu.  (I didn't find the Extras menu with the Host version.)
Thanks again!

Posted by ictc
Photon

This menu doesn't seems to exsist in the OSX version of teamviewer...

@JedenTag wrote:

Are you running the host version of TeamViewer? Because I think you need the full version to watch .tvs files.

Extras > Play or convert a recorded session...

Posted by SuccoAllaPesca
Photon

It's a problem for me. It takes too much time to convert my session. Need a Stand Alone TVS player for my customers!!!

Posted by clayton1
Digon

You can of course always use tvstomp4.com conversion service which converts your TVS files to MP4 file (which is then playable with about anything).

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the interesting thread.

Just as a note: TeamViewer does not own or offer this service provided in the link above. Please be careful when using 3rd party services.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.

Additional information can be found here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started 

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区)