Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by rubendny
Digon

Mac High Sierra inactive mouse click selecting user

I tried to access my remote iMac running High Sierra. I can see the OS user names but I can't select them. The mouse is active and login and logout of the computer goes normal also receiving the same alerts as a regular active deactive access.

How can I force access to the Mac. File remote access returns the message that it was rejected by the user or that the computer is not active.

I did not try Force Quit because I don't know the result, if it is going to logout, reboot or shut down the remote computer, if the latter, I can afford to totally loose contact.

Is there a way to reboot the computer? I can't find that option available.

Thank you.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by rubendny
Digon

Re: Mac High Sierra inactive mouse click selecting user

I think this is a case to study. I don't think on claiming I'm the only one having this issue. I don't think that free or paid TV are exempt of it.

Thank you for your attention. After all these many days the remote iMac has exactly the same response.