Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by mkuberski
Photon

Possible Violation of EULA email

I received an email stating that I may be in violation of the free EULA and that if I don't validate my usage is within the EULA, my usage may be throttled or blocked. It gives me a link to click or a phone number to call. Due to the prevelance of phishing scams, I pretty much NEVER click on links anymore but contact a company directly to verify any requests. However, I can't seem to find a way to contact Teamviewer without a Paid subscription. Is there some other way to verify this? I am only using Teamviewer to remote access my own systems remotely or to help family and friends.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Possible Violation of EULA email

Hi @mkuberski 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to our Community!

It´s good that you are security-aware and that you are reaching out to the company in case of doubts.

Please let me post a reply of my colleague @JStotts (Originally posted here: Re: Strange Email from TeamViewer! ) to answer your question:

JStotts_Reply.png

I hope this reply helps you.

Thanks and have a great weekend,

Esther