Quick Support: Assigned User Ticket

We recently purchased a premium license and created the users who will operate. We've also created a custom QuickSupport module, and here's a question:

Through this custom QuickSupport, when the computer being remotely controlled opens the application, the created section ticket is always automatically assigned to the primary user of the license and is not displayed when we log in with our personal accounts on login.teamviewer.com.

I wonder if it would be possible to configure QuickSupport so that it does not assign the ticket created to any license user so that everyone can view it, and who is immediately available to make the connection.Thank you.

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi EficazCS,

The Service Case will always be applied initially to the original creator of the QuickSupport module (As it must be assigned to someone).

However, in the customisation of the QS module, you should select a group for this service case to be put into and this group should be shared with the users who you want to be able to connect to them. This will mean that all the users who have access to this group can see and connect to the service case.

Before connecting, the user will need to assign the case to themselves. Also, the Management console online is designed to manage devices and groups, for the best experience, you should connect to the service cases from the contacts list in the software.

I hope this helps!

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?