Security of Teamviewer

Hi

I want to improve the security of my Teamviewer login. At the moment any of my employees can go home, install Teamviewer, login, accept the authorisation (as it goes to their email address, never understood that concept?) and then connect to clients machines. Also if the were to write down the Teamviewer ID and password, they could connect without even logging in. So I have a few questions.

1. Is there a way to have these authoisation emails go to a manager?

2. Is there a way to make it so that all Teamviewer connections can only be used by logging into an account? i.e. you couldn't just enter the ID and password into Teamviewer without being logged into your corporate license.

3. Can you have Teamviewer restrict incoming connections to a particular IP address? i.e. you only allow connections in from our office?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Comments

• mLipok
    mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

2. Is there a way to make it so that all Teamviewer connections can only be used by logging into an account? i.e. you couldn't just enter the ID and password into Teamviewer without being logged into your corporate license.

You can set up easy access, then your  employees have access only when they are logged to TeamViewer account related to your license/account.

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • Thanks, but it seems you can only assign to one account using Easy Access. All of my employees login to their own Teamviewer accounts under our corporate login. Is that correct?