Touch VS Mouse; phone VS tablet

Options

So I read the KB page about screen size being what determines if you have the option of Mouse interactions as opposed to just Touch interaction mode. So my issue is I'm left-handed and I'm using a mouse with two choices of an Android. A tablet with Android 6 which has no native support for switching the Left/Right mouse buttons, but with Touch interaction mode which allows for using a mouse. Also have a LG v20 smartphone with Android 8 which DOES support switching Left/Right mouse buttons, but due to the size apparently, cannot have Teamviewer's Touch Interaction mode. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the Mouse interaction mode. The mouse buttons work but the remote mouse pointer onscreen won't move. In other words, I can move the remote mouse pointer using the phone's touchscreen, and use the mouse buttons to select things. The Android mouse pointer which displays when there's a mouse plugged into the phone moves around but does nothing to move the remote mouse pointer. Tried both hiding and showing remote mouse pointer. Doesn't seem to hide either way. I tried nomachine but it doesn't seem to have support for right-clicking with a mouse. Right-clicking works fine with Teamviewer on the tablet, but has no support for switching Left/Right mouse buttons.

Comments

• sghaun81
    sghaun81 Posts: 2
    Options

I think I got my modes reversed in that first sentence.