Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by elephant
Henagon

can't log into account

Trying to log into our account through the program, I get an error every time that says
"Partner List Error: 
The username and password you entered do not match any accounts on record" 

and it clearly is lying because i logged into that same account in my browser.  i even changed my password to something simple that i knew wasn't being typed wrong and it STILL says the username/pw don't match accounts on record. INFURIATING!! 

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Erha-ah
Trigon

Re: can't log into account

Hello,

I assume this is a TeamViewer 12 user account? Is the account available in the management console (under the main/administrator account)?

If so, you could try to ask your administrator (or support department) to reset your password for you. 

1 Reply
Posted by DomLan
Heptagon

Hi elephant,

I apologize for the question, but I also sometimes make this kind of mistake. I happen to write my account (an email address) with some commas instead of a point.

It happens.

Regards

Domenico Langone
MCSD: App Builder
Posted by elephant
Henagon

I have 4 computers I use TeamViewer on and they're all assigned to my email address, and I can log into that email address/account (with the new password I made yesterday) on my other computer (haven't tried the other 2), but when I try to on my main computer it gives me the error. 

Posted by elephant
Henagon

no.