In my company we received a quotation for TeamViewer Pilot Technician license.(we plan to buy about 30)
Before purchasing, I am trying to test this pilot remote assistance at home as a Free user. But the calling session crashes after 3 Sec.
I start the Session on my desktop PC
I receive an incoming call on my mobile device
I am accepting this call on my mobile device
I can see that the camera is activated mobile device, and I am getting this "panning" request icon.
During this time, On the PC there is White screen and a small blue ring (Like the former windows sand clock)
After 3 sec. both applications on PC and on mobile automatically shuts off.
* Both PC and Mobile were confirmed as "Trusted Devices"
*Both PC and Mobile are on the same Account (email & password) – maybe this is a problem?
* Tried to establish mobile to mobile "TeamViewer Pilot" session. Worked perfectly without any problem/
TeamViewer QuickSupport- installed
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have some questions, please.
Have you tried from pc to another phone, not the same model as the first?
Have you downloaded the pilot app from the Play store or as .apk alone?
Thank you and best regards
Hi @Vatsilidis Thanks for your Rplay
1. Yes I tried from this PC to another Phone (Galaxy A5) same crash on both sides
2. Yes the App on the phones was installed vie google play store.
3. Phone to Phone session, wowrks perfectly
4. Pc to phone (By Teamviewer quick Support app on the phone or jast Teamviewer app on the phone ) is working well. Only when I try Augmented Reality By Pilot. So I belive it is not likely to be an internet security issues. It might be related to the PC configuration or GPU settings (I have on board graphic Card)
5. Tried it with another frien's PC. Worked Well ! immediatly Worked , no problem. with the same phone (he said he thinks it is related to the fact he is using a virtual machine on his PC... I dont know yet what teamviewer version was installed on his PC....
6. Tried 1 more PC. installed Teamviewer on Laptop, again Crashing after 3 Sec.