Lost CC: field in tickets.

I have not seen this announced in the change logs, but as of this week the CC: field option is now missing from the ticket information. This is not acceptable, because we often need to CC additional parties on tickets.

Best Answers

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @swhitson,

Thank you for your post.

CC function has temporarily removed from Servicecamp for the purpose of technical issues. A notification banner has been added as below.
    servicecamp CC remove annocement banner.pngWe are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Ying_Q    

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Kalel
    Kalel Posts: 13 ✭✭

Do we have an update on this?

• MadisonCF
    MadisonCF Posts: 2 ✭✭

This function has been down for more than 3 weeks now.  What is the status on this??  This is a key function of the software that has a huge impact to the way the service can be used.  Zero communication has been published other than the banner on the top of the page.  

Are we going to have to wait another 3 weeks, 3 months , a year for this to be fixed, please update your customers asap.

• To be clear we are still looking for an update on when this feature will return. We had not experience any technical issues. We also have not received a banner at any point.

• Kalel

Is there a workaround?

• Kalel

Any news on this please? We really need it when sending updates.

• We need an ETA. We never got the banner. Possibly moving to Zendesk if this isn't fixed soon.

Why weren't we emailed about this change?

• Yervand_PM
    Yervand_PM Posts: 102 Staff member 🤠

Hi ,

Thanks to all of you for your patience.

CC functional will be available again in your Servicecamp dashboard within our upcoming release in first part of the next week.

Yervand
    Product Owner
  • fixed! thank you!

• bb81
    bb81 Posts: 4 ✭✭

I add a CC and it's not working for me.  Is this working for others?

**UPDATE, it was my fault (user error).  I didn't know I had to hit <enter> after entering an email address in the CC box.

• dw2546
    dw2546 Posts: 7

if i add someone to a ticket via cc they never get a notification. if i provide them a url they get an error.