AANMANING

egkok
egkok Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Good afternoon, this morning I was emailed notice 3, M0306426. It is about account R00285199. It was paid directly at the time and is also listed as paid as such. However, due to the mention of giving hands to a debt collector in your letter I take the umpteenth time to inform you correctly.

I started with TeamViewer for free, but with the pop-ups and encouragements going to use a paid version I switched to the cheapest offer so I didn't see the pop-ups appear anymore. However, at some point the 'trial period was over and I had to buy a TeamViewer'. Since that announcement, I have also been unable to use an active TeamViewer.

I now have 4 paid TeamViewer registrations and none of the 4 is functioning. Always get the window : trial period expired etc. Buy.

The 4 paid subscriptions are listed as [The personal info has been removed as per the community guidelines], paid but not functioning. E-mails or tickets are still meaningless because the instructions to find a solution go completely wrong and for every right-minded people can not be implemented due to far-reaching (Wanton ??) ambiguities, where a phone call would probably solve the problem immediately but this obvious option cannot be used.

I now have 4 paid registrations for 4 non-active TeamViewers stating that the trial period has expired and that I need to buy. Money refund within 7 days back also completely stalls so I fear that I will simply lose this amount paid because the procedures are so incomprehensible complicated that presumably no one can complete such attempts, of which acte.

My question is: How do I prevent a bailiff from chasing my pants! (and et cetera. BKR listing !!!) How do I get an active TeamViewer connection and how to get a refund of the unnecessarily paid money.

Now hoping that this mail does not go wrong and that TeamViewer as an institute effects its professional setup, I remain awaiting your response, noting that the re-payment of the admonished account already fails !!

Kind greetings Dr. E.G. Kok, Hilversum

Klannumber 20292267, 20224137, fruitless attempt to contact a successful one since 12/11/2019 !

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @egkok,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

We are very sorry to hear that the situation came this far. ?

Once you buy a one-user license, if you activate your license correctly, you should not have any pop-up telling you to buy a further license. It was not a license issue, but an activation issue.  

You will need to contact our customer support directly to get this sorted.

You can contact our customer support via the following links:

I recommend you to contact support via phone and explain the case as you did here. Our team will give you further guidance.

I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• egkok
    egkok Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited January 2021

I am making my request reply to this email because there is no possibility to cancel a license via the website even after hours of searching. It appears from sent mails that not only do I manage not only to cancells but seems to be structural.

I switched from free to paid to get off the pop ups because of so-called professional use. However, since then I have been unable to use teamviewer despite helpdesk. Tried with new registrations in connection with the notice period without any costs, but that has not always been successful. I am now with several subscriptions, but even now it is not possible to say it out in a simple way. Even the ticket application fails and it seems that this is a strategy behind it. I hope that you will be able to help me further before I have to pay the future deadlines. I hereby give you the appropriate invoice numbers and associated customer numbers. My question is: Can you cancel these or can you explain to me how to do this via the website?

The issue is:

[The personal info has been removed as per the community guidelines]

These are paid logins that have not worked until the time despite suggestions by customer support. Again trying to cancel but not only do I not succeed, but as the documents submitted seem to be structural, I do not think that it should be brought to the public anymore because there is a clearly built-in obstacle that prevents or hardly allows for any kind of cancel is. I have sent an example to the consumers' Union to have them judge whether I am right in this. Please **bleep** I can tell you as soon as possible how to easily cancel the subscriptions you can do it for me or otherwise like the right route on the website to get it through a ticket or other clearly indicated route.

Of course, the criticism is not personal, but it is so serious that it needs serious attention. I therefore rely on your swift cooperation and I see your response as being too courageous as a matter of urgency.

Kind regards,

drs E.G. Kok, physician