Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.53. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.9.4 - Change Log

Options
Esther
Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.9.4

Release date: 2020-08-25

New FeaturesChange_Log_New_features.png

• The preview of the new browser engine is now available for IoT users.
  • In augmented reality sessions, you can now share data and information from your desktop screen with your remote partner in real-time.
    Activate the 'sharing' function from the session toolbar, then drag and drop, or resize the sharing window frame to choose what content to share. Try it out now!

Bug fixesChange_Log_bug_fixes.png

• Fixed a bug in license recognition, which led to a sponsored session dialog after a remote control session when instant support was used before.

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• MPTeam
    Options

Is there a fix coming for the loss of connectivity to hosts when Windows 10 is upgraded to feature build 2004?  This is a major issue and I was hoping it was addressed in this latest release.

• Omar-Os
    Omar-Os Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

For god's sake make the installer universal with the same hashes for all countires as it was before !
    This is a major problem for a lot of enterprises and a lot of 3rd party patching services -_-

• Omar-Os
    Options

When are you going to fix this disaster???????

• rgsteele
    rgsteele Posts: 1
    Options

I don't think this issue with different countries getting different files was intentional. It seems like they re-released the update for some reason, but the new installer didn't get replicated to all the nodes of their CDN (which appears to be Cloudflare). 

I'm working with support on this, but in the meantime, the tech provided this alternate URL which does download the correct installer (at least, for me):

https://dl.teamviewer.com/download/version_15x/Jmp-91/TeamViewer_Setup.exe

• Omar-Os
    Options

@rgsteele 
    Thanks but I used that a few days ago and it worked for a few hours only...

• Omar-Os
    Options

@rgsteele 

Here we go again, it changed again...
    And I'm talking about this one: https://dl.teamviewer.com/download/version_15x/Jmp-91/TeamViewer_Setup.exe
    This is a nightmare!