Control remote computer with several virtual desktops

Hi,

I would like to control a Windows 10 remote computer using TeamViewer.

I would like to display application 1 on the remote computer and display application 2 on the teamviewer view on my local computer (both applications 1 and 2 are run on the remote computer).

Is that possible? Is it possible to use two desktops on the remote computer, display desktop 1 on the remote computer and desktop 2 on the teamviewer view ?

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,972 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @juliestivie

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

TeamViewer is reflecting on your local screen what is displayed on your remote screen. Therefore, this is, unfortuantely, not possible.

I hope this could at least give you a clear statement. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• Sylvain_B
    Sylvain_B Posts: 1

May be it's late answer but for this kind if usage we use a second extended screen in Windows which doesn't exist in reality.

two method :

first and simpliest if you have an empty hdmi port : use a dummy hdmi dongle wich will make windows think there is another screen.

second method :

no additionnal hardware, but requires administrator rights is to install a fake screen driver. Normal use is for using an Androit tablet or a iPad as a screen but you can use just the driver without connecting anything and extend your screen.

only working on windows 10 with https://www.amyuni.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3030

spacedesk works if you connect via edge on the samecomputer (not simple to do)

I'm searching for a software working both windows 10 and wiondows 7

Both method allows you to view 2 screens on Teamviewer but only one remotely.