Strange startup behaviour on Windows 10 PC

Options

This is driving me nuts.

When I have exited teamviewer from the system tray, then it does not automatically start next time I reboot the pc.

By exiting from the system tray I mean this:

SNAG-0029.jpg

I have "start teamviewer with windows" activated:

SNAG-0030.jpg

I also have the TeamViewer service set as automatic, also tried the "delayed start" option, didn't help.

SNAG-0031.jpg

So what gives? Somehow, when I exit teamviewer, the service gets the message not to run the teamviewer the next time and i find this extremely frustrating, when I sometimes call people to turn the PC on to find I cannot remotely access it, because I had shut the program down last time I used it. And then I have to go onsite and log into the pc and run the program manually.  

I'm using TeamViewer Tensor, the latest version (it did the same with  previous versions, too)  and i'd really would like to get some help.

Tagged:

Comments

• TotalPC
    TotalPC Posts: 87 ⭐Star⭐
    Options

Hello @Piipz,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community

After you've closed TeamViewer from the system tray is your computer being shut down or is it perhaps just going to sleep/hibernation? If your computer goes to sleep or hibernates instead of being shutdown/restarted, that would be the expected behavior.

-Cheers

TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.
  • Piipz
    Piipz Posts: 2
    Options

Hi, its shutting down, not hibernating.

And it also does it on restart.

• paole
    paole Posts: 1
    Options

Dear Piipz,

did you eventually find a way to solve your problem?

I have the same one...!

Thank you,

Paolo