Mac free version "An error occured while retrieving your license"

Options

Mac OS 10.14.6, TV ver 15.11.6

I restarted my laptop today and TV launched but opens a repeating error window saying "An error occured while retrieving your license. Restart the application or contact our support". I logged into my account via the website and authorized the device. Using the same credentials I cannot log into TV, it just keeps opening another error window every 15 seconds or so until I quit the TV app. I deleted the app and downloaded/installed above version. Same problem. I can log into TV on my Windows computer and access my wife's Mac using the same creds for free account. 

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @edvisa

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

Could you please try to fully uninstall TeamViewer by following these instructions and reinstall TeamViewer?

I hope this could help. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• fintflott
    Options

I'm also experiencing this problem. Didnt work to reinstall the application unfortunately. Are there any hidden files with cache or cache that needs to be deleted or changed?

Thanks

• Greg_F01949
    Options

Same issue for me. Uninstalled TV using the clean uninstall method (preferences advanced, scroll down and uninstall. Reloaded fresh copy and immediately got the error repeatedly. Also threw in a couple of complete restarts of app and computer. Mac OSX Catalina. I have 60 other machines with no issue all running similar configs.