The payment is refused

Options

When I try to buy a TeamViewer Business, at the check out it says "The payment is REFUSED"

What's wrong? No errors are shown. Moreove - it didn't try charging my card at all (there was no attemps at all).

I tried 4 different cards (Visa, MC, from different banks)

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @Mr_Selff,

Thank you for your post.?

In this case, it can be your credit cards are being declined due to the international payment.

Could you please contact your credit card company first to see if there are any restrictions on your cards?

However, in the future, we need to ask all customers who have a payment issue in the community to contact our support teams to make sure you are provided the best resolution as the community is not the best place to assist such as a case. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Mr_Selff
    Options

There are absolutly no restrictions from my bank or card.
    I've already contacted my bank to check this info. My bank confirmed that no one even tried to charge my card for aniything thad day.
    I've tried to contact the support via phone in my country (Ukraine), but they hung up on me, looks like it's not working.

I've called USA support, and they redirected me to the German support.
    They should write back me soon with some data to try charge me somehow manually.

Seems like too much trouble to be on the phone for 1 hour and serching info trying to find the way to give the mony to the company for a year subscription.

P.S: This comunity site also has issues while you want to post a message and it asks you to login again and then just redirects you to te main page, and you need to type your post all over again. Yay!

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @Mr_Selff,

Thank you for your reply and I am sorry to hear about the negative experience.
    Could you get someone from our support team to follow up on the payment issue? 
    I just wanted to make sure if our support team has assisted you individually after you have contacted them.

With regards to the community post, I could not reproduce the issue when posting. Please make sure that you have logged in before starting to post. When you face the same issue next time, please let us know, so we will test it on our side once again.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Mr_Selff
    Options

Hi @Yuri_T,

Thanks for your reply.
    No one from support didn't contacted me yet.

I will wait a bit and will write them an email again.