Re: urjent helpsign in problemsRe: Meet the Team

Options

Hi, 

Im paid user of Teamviewer but I got late in one or two months payment just because my teamviewer ID got blocked. I was unable to pay the debt. I made alot of calls and issued  tickers to resolve the blockage issue and to pay the monthly payment but now you sent 1 year payments with interest .On the other hand the account is blocked since August from your side.
Why should I pay for the whole year.  as I received a mail for recovery with some contact persons to get help but no reply from them.

Comments

• iqra
    iqra Posts: 3
    Options

Hi, 

Im paid user of Teamviewer but I got late in one or two months payment .the link was not working for payments you sent.and my id blocked . I was unable to pay the debt. I made alot of calls and issued  tickers to resolve the blockage issue and to pay the monthly payment but now you sent 1 year payments with interest .On the other hand the account is blocked since August from your side.
    Why should I pay for the whole year.  as I received a mail for recovery with some contact persons to get help but no reply from them.
  • iqra
    iqra Posts: 3
    Options

i'm Trying to contact MS.Jennifer to assist me regarding my issue .i am trying for many days but no phone no. is working and no one replying over email.