Why are you blocking my usage?

I no longer wish to renew my subscription, and it just lapsed.

From what I can tell (ticket #), I can still continue to use my existing teamviewer version ( eg: version 16) even when the subcription is lapsed. However I found that I can no longer use it because I was blocked

2020-12-01 10_28_27-Edit Message - TeamViewer Community.png

Why is it so? Shouldn't you allow me to use existing teamviewer version? I'm fine with not using future teamviewer version.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 7,029 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @nsoonhui,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

After the third reminder, your license gets blocked due to the payment default. Therefore, you lose your access to your license.

Unfortunately, ignoring the invoice is not the correct procedure to cancel your contract. To do so, you need to contact our support by opening a ticket. We explain how to proceed in this Knowledge Base article right here: How to submit a ticket 

Once you will do the payment of your overdue invoice, your account will be automatically unblocked and you will regain access to your license.

Note: If you cancel your subscription, you won't have access to any commercial version of TeamViewer anymore. Even the previous versions won't be accessible anymore.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager