Remote screen not updating

Good afternoon and Happy New Year,

I am using TeamViewer 15 and Windows 10 on both devices. I check for new updates and there are none. This is personal use. I am connecting to a machine in another room (same subnet) and trying to do multiple operations. When it first connects I have a blank screen. Then I have to switch between Optimized Speed and Auto to get it to display. Then some applications...I can't see the contents of some windows. Very strange. The screen doesn't always update completely. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• PPIA
    PPIA Posts: 1

I have the same issue, Fresh Windows 10, updated 21H2, latest TV, commercial subscription, and I have the same behaviour, I have to play with the rsize of the windows to get the display updated.

Can yu please help?

Thank you

• MichaelG
    MichaelG Posts: 19 ✭✭

Same issue - Windows 11 laptop. AMD Radeon graphics.

Sometimes I get it to show if I toggle the View mode  (Optimize speed / quality).

If I press the start menu, I cannot see any contents, even if I swap display modes.

In the Personalization screen - when I scroll, the contents do not change. If I select refresh screen - it does NOT refresh, although it says it does.

• radikg
    radikg Posts: 1

I have the same issue as @MichaelG