teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Have purchased a license but it still says I'm using free version

I've relogged in several times and cannot seem to get past this.

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @LaserJoe,

Thank you for your post.

Please be sure to activate the license before trying to login with your credentials, I am sharing with you the steps to Activate your Remote Access license

Kind regards,

Fiona_G
  • LaserJoe
    LaserJoe Posts: 5 ✭✭

I don't have that screen display in the Management Console when I open the User Management page. I have this when I log in.

• LaserJoe

Hi folks - still cannot use the full version that I've paid for.

• Fiona_G

Hi @LaserJoe,

Thank you for your reply. If you didn't create any company profile on your account, please jump to step 1 in the article above to activate your license. Hope it would be helpful!

Kind regards,

Fiona_G
  • LaserJoe
    edited February 26

Hi Fiona G,

Thanks for your help so far, but on Step 1 of the attached instructions, I don't have the same User Management screen. See my above screenshot. I therefore, cannot create or delete any company profile. I only have the option for a 14 day trial.

• Fiona_G

Hi @LaserJoe,

The screenshot indicates that you didn't create a company profile before, therefore please jump to Step 1: Prepare your remote computer in the article. Hope this clarifies it for you.

Kind regards,

Fiona_G
  • LaserJoe

Hi Fiona_G,

I was able to get your IT support person to resend my account activation email. Everything worked out after that. Thanks for your help.

• Fiona_G

Hi @LaserJoe,

Thank you for getting back to me and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Fiona_G