Webinar Follow Up [2021-02-24 Session]

RyanVonEss
RyanVonEss Posts: 21 Staff member 🤠
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Hi all,

Thanks once again for joining our TeamViewer Meeting Webinar on 2021-02-24.

As promised, we collected your questions and provide you with the answers below:

Why TeamViewer Meeting rather than another product?

TeamViewer Meeting has been built with a focus on security and privacy from the start. While meeting products are similar but have different feature sets, it is our focus on security that we believe sets us apart from other online meeting products.

Is there a demo system?

It is possible to download and use the product for free with up to 5 participants

What is the best resource link for how to use this?

Our community offers a lot of useful content. Check out our Knowledge Hub for Meeting here:

How do we initiate a meeting link to send from our email?  I do not wish to set up my email to run through Teamviewer.

In the Scheduler window, once you have selected a scheduled meeting it is possible to open the invite and copy this  

Can H.323 and SIP clients be added to meetings?

Currently, this is not possible.

The different time zones are considered in the TeamViewer calendar?

Yes - the calendar of the invited participant will set the meeting at the correct time zone.

How about the google calendar?

Not yet.

How many minutes will the time limit be for a meeting be?

There is no meeting time limit for free users or subscribers.

Do you offer plans for non-profits?

TeamViewer is proud to support non-profit organizations and to offer them ongoing discounts in relation to the current list price.

Would there be a plan for webinars in the future?

Yes, if you opt-in to receive marketing material when creating an account to log in to a TeamViewer Product, then you will receive information about future webinars.

Can you quickly review again how to set up a future meeting?

Please find guidance on how to schedule meetings here:

Can I have access to practice TeamViewer meetings if I do not have a business subscription? just to be prepared for my job meetings?

Yes - of course. Please create a trial or use the free version.

Can they use it as guest/free version and not register?

Yes - that is possible.

How do we get started as a licensed user and cost?

Please see this article for more information:

How can one share documents or say outside visual material in this forum? Does one need an external camera or ?

This is currently not possible.

How many video participants can be displayed on the screen? For example, Microsoft Teams only allows 9 video displays.

Up to 10 participants can have their videos displayed during a meeting

If I am in a remote control session where I am the host, can I then start a video session while in the remote

This is possible however depending on the use case it might be more convenient to rather use the 'Allow Control' functionality within a meeting.

Can one invite guests via text messaging or via email only?

Only via Email from the Meeting client. Alternatively, you can copy the meeting invite and send this via text message.

Does TeamViewer offer breakout rooms similar to Zoom?

Currently, we are not offering this feature.

I may have missed it, due to interruptions, but is it possible to save recordings of meetings?

Yes, this is possible. You can e.g. define an auto-recording of all meetings via the meetings option and set the directory where the meetings will be saved via the Advanced Settings.