Adding a user But the User already added that email as a Free Account

Options

Hello,

we have a Company account where I am the admin of the account, I want to add a user but their email was set up as a Free account using our Company Email domain and I can not view that user on my list.

I did complete the function where i asked the free user to join tour company so he can view some of the computers in my directory, but several he can not connect as he is using a free version

Is there a way to disable that email and account so i can add a new user in my controlled user list?

Mike

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @MikeSQ

Thanks for your post.

For existing free, non-licensed TeamViewer accounts, you will need to use the "+Add an Existing Account" option in the Management Console. This will provide you a set of instructions:

Have the user go to https://login.teamviewer.com/cmd/joincompany and sign in with their account. Once signed in, they will enter the email address of a current Company Admin on your license.

Once submitted, you will see the new request appear in User Management, where you can approve the addition.

If you do encounter an error during this process, our support teams will require a bit more information, including the specific error - in that case, please reach out to them directly via ticket or phone call.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---