Cancelling a subscription license

Options
System
System Posts: 464 ✭✭
This discussion was created from comments split from: Manchester United and TeamViewer.

Comments

• salkim
    salkim Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOT CANCELED

Hello,

It is really hard, I cannot cancel it for 2 days. No customer representative. No email address. No answer to the phone.

I am very regretful that I bought it last year. I will never buy again

- License cancellation.

- Refund request

- Cancellation of the invoice.

Can I cancel a one-day subscription? Please let someone who reads help me burn.

Thank you

-------------------

L'ABONNEMENT N'EST PAS ANNULÉ

Bonjour,

- Annulation de licence.

- Demande de remboursement

- Annulation de la facture.

Puis-je annuler un abonnement d'un jour? S'il vous plaît laissez quelqu'un qui lit m'aider à brûler. Merci

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @salkim,

Thank you for your post.

We are unable to affect or provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/72027-how-to-submit-a-ticket

Regarding TeamViewer subscriptions, the license does renew unless canceled prior, as stated on the bottom of the original invoice: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/65605-subscription-renewal

Finally, you can see the business hour from here. We would like to thank you for your understanding in advance.

Best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • salkim
    Options

Hi @Yuri_T ,

Thank you for your post.

I received an e-mail that a ticket was opened, but I still haven't received a reply for cancellation of subscription, cancellation of invoice, payment to my account back to 118EURO

WHY IS SO COMPLEX AND DIFFICULT? IT IS VERY EASY WHEN BUYING 

There is epidemic disease all over the world and I am unemployed, this money for 118euro is so important to me. I want to use this money for my health expenses. Why is it so complicated and difficult to cancel an invoice and fee? Isn't this unfair gain?

I do not use your program and do not want to use it. 

• salkim
    Options

Unsubscribe is not possible I cannot

• salkim
    Options

Yes, a ticket was opened but I still did not receive an answer for the cancellation of subscription, bill, 118 euro?

• salkim
    Options

The phone on the website does not answer.

nobody hears my voice and does not help

• salkim
    Options
  • salkim
    Options
  • salkim
    Options
  • salkim
    Options

contacter l'assistance

@Yuri_T I click on contacter l'assistance and this moment I am directed to the forum I wrote to you and you say we cannot address you.

• salkim
    Options

Important:

If you wish to cancel your license, please submit a ticket at least 28 days before the renewal date.

Automatic license renewal

TeamViewer licenses already include all important updates without you having to purchase them separately. This gives you access to new features and enhancements as soon as they are available.

To avoid service interruptions and make your life easier, your license will automatically renew for another 12 months on the renewal da

Cycle de facturation

Annuel

Prochain renouvellement

19/03/2022

Votre contact va renouveler automatiquement

Statut de l´abonnement

Actif

12 Abonnement mensuel

• salkim
    Options

Hi @Yuri_T ,

je veux annuler dans 7 jours.

Offrez-vous toujours la période de résiliation de 7 jours ?

Oui, vous pouvez annuler l'achat de votre licence TeamViewer ou d'une option (AddOn) achetée dans les 7 jours suivant l'achat et nous vous rembourserons ou annulerons votre facture.

La garantie de remboursement de 7 jours ne s'applique pas aux renouvellements.

Veuillez contacter notre support via ticket et choisir comme motif Résiliation dans la période des 7 jours.

• salkim
    Options

Hi @Yuri_T ,

les 3 derniers jours la facture est vas annulée, J'espère ...

19 03 2021

20 - 21 - 22 passé

23-24-25 Il reste 3 jours, j'espère qu'il sera annulé

• salkim
    Options

Si n'est pas annulé, je vais intenter une action en justice

• salkim
    Options

Je ne travaille pas et ces 118 EUR c'est trop pour moi

• salkim
    Options

Will I receive a notification before renewing my subscription?

No - We generally do not send notifications until your subscription renews.

However, the conditions for renewal are subject to the jurisdictions of the countries in question. You are therefore likely to receive an email informing you of the renewal of your license if the laws of your country

Vais-je recevoir une notification avant de renouveler mon abonnement ?

Non - Nous n'envoyons en règle générale pas de notifications avant le renouvellement de votre abonnement.

Cependant, les conditions de renouvellement sont soumises aux juridictions des pays en question. Vous êtes donc susceptible de recevoir un courrier électronique vous informant du renouvellement de votre licence si les lois de votre pays

• salkim
    Options

This is a violation of the consumer rights. If I had known, I would immediately cancel that you will automatically renew the subscription on 19.03.2021 and will withdraw 118euro from my credit card, but you automatically withdrawn money from my card on 19.03.2021 at 2h00. IS THIS LEGAL?