I have just signed up for an individual emote access licence but when i log on I get blocked.

Options
markburgess
markburgess Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I used to be on the free trial but the system blocked me so I bought an individual remote access licence this morning. When I log on to remote access the system allows me in but then blocks me about 1 minute after, so I do not think my account has updated to reflect the fact I am now paying. (Actually my dashboard also as the word "free" next to my name, which further backs up this theory).

My question is whether this is normal and it takes tie for the system to upgrade to paying licence (in which case how long please as I need to access fairly urgently), or whether this is an error from Teamviewer which I need to contact them about - obviously I am now paying for 12 months from today so I think it is reasonable that I should be able to access the product today..

If anyone can answer this I would be very grateful

Thanks

Mark burgess

Answers

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator
    Options

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 😊

Did you already receive the purchase email with the activation link in it?

If yes, please follow the link in order to activate your license. Here you will find a step by step description:

Hope this could help.

All the best,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• markburgess
    markburgess Posts: 1
    Options

Thanks Natascha

Actually I jumped the gun - whilst I had received an email to register I had not received the licence activtion email. This has now come through and all appears to be working.

Thank you for your help

Mark

• Jo458957
    Jo458957 Posts: 1
    Options

hello, I tried and activated my account the management console shows my license but the desktop app keeeps saying free and timing out connections. Please help!