Account Activation Token Invalid

Options
KenDin
KenDin Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have an account that is linked to a corporate license. I tried to use the account activation link from the email validation message. My account still says that it is a Trial Version that is expired. I tried the account activation link again and now it says that the token is invalid. Is there a way to request a new activation link? If not, how do I get my account activated?

Please don't ask me if I have a license and followed the activation instructions, I believe those things are true or I wouldn't be asking for help.

Thank you,

Best Answer

• KenDin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Solution:

1. Change the email of the existing account.
    2. Corporate account manger creates a new account with the expected email.
    3. Log in with the expected email.
    4. Success!

Answers

• KenDin
    Options

Response from support:

Hello,

To finally validate your new E-Mail address please click the following link.

If clicking the link doesn't work you can copy the link into your browser window or type it there directly.

Result: This email address is already in use.

Ok, so corporate account manger deletes the account from his side and I try to delete my account from my side and the result is "Error" with no additional text describing the error. What do we try next?

Thanks,

• KenDin
    edited March 2021
    Options

• KenDin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Solution:

1. Change the email of the existing account.
    2. Corporate account manger creates a new account with the expected email.
    3. Log in with the expected email.
    4. Success!

• Scsawyer
    Scsawyer Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

This is kinda **bleep**, admin should be able to resend the token, if the user waited to long to follow up on the link.