My remote license has been paid for but its still blocked since the past 4 days

Options
Fuzail_F77
Fuzail_F77 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

My invoice for Yearly subscription to Remote access was blocked due to an overdue invoice, Now I have paid the Invoice and it has been more than 4 days but still I am not able to access my account , the subscription has been deducted from my Credit Card. When I login to Teamviewer, it prompts me to make the payment but when I type the Invoice number, it says the Invoice number could not be found, that is because I have already paid it

Answers

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @Fuzail_F77,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the community!

I have created a support ticket for you in order to assist you individually.

Please wait for an answer from one of our customer representatives.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • ThereseWalker
    ThereseWalker Posts: 0
    Options

I have the exact same issue I paid my invoice but my account is still blocked, why can't I log a ticket and get help for this. I rang but was put on hold a few times and phone hangs up. Can I get some help to re-instate my account?

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @ThereseWalker

Thank you for posting.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your payment. Kindly try again to login your licensed account on TemaViewer for connections please. If the same issue persists, feel free to contact us with the possible error message.

Regards

Ying

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • ThereseWalker
    ThereseWalker Posts: 0
    Options

many thanks Ying all good now.