teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

"The entered license is invalid"

theturnlab
theturnlab Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 19 in General Questions

Incredibly frustrated with TeamViewer's service or lack thereof. I purchased a license weeks ago, received my confirmation email as well as the email with activation link however when I login it says I'm on a free subscription. I have my receipt and confirmation to prove that I did indeed purchase a license. When clicking the "Activate" button, a TeamViewer window opens in my browser with the notification, "the entered license is invalid". I've tried calling but apparently phone support isn't included. I've tried chatting but it's just a robot providing a link to the activation help, which does nothing for me. Would love some help so we can actually use this product, otherwise we may switch providers.

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 468 Senior Moderator

Hello @theturnlab

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the TeamViewer community!

I can confirm that no license is currently activated to your account.

It appears, however, that you purchased a Business License, which does include phone support as well as the ticket support.

If you could please PM me your order number, I am happy to take a closer look at your case.

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.
    Senior Community Moderator

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer